Friday, February 5, 2010

Valentines is coming!!!

I am starting to get really excited for Valentines Day. Anyone who knows me well knows that Valentines is my favorite holiday. One year in high school i even dressed up with Red/Hearty tinsel around my wrists, neck, and my belt loop. I love everything about Valentines Day. Flowers, Chocolates, and Love. I like that the day is all about loving other people. Now i know what people say about "every day should be Valentines Day" and im not discounting that fact. I think that Valentines day should remind you of all the other days that are special to you.

This year we are going on an Army Marriage Retreat. We don't know where we are going yet, we are soon going to find out. All we know is that it will be at a little resort in the mountains. This is our first marriage retreat but i have been told by many people that they are good. This time the last day is actually Valentines day so i am especially looking forward to that!!


I hope all of you have a Happy Valentines Day!! Even if you are single....know that i love you ;)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have an awesome time...and that Dad's and my present makes it to you before you go. If not, know you are loved!

    ReplyDelete