Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Fun photos from the past


This was in Rexburg while i was waiting to get my hair done last May. I thought it would be funny if he sat in the chair...he was the one that put the heater over his head and picked up the magazine. Priceless.

We were at "Mom Hollingers" for this picture. They invited us for dinner and we arrived a little early. We were all just joking around and somehow Dane came up with this....like Erkle. He looks so silly

That same night Mom was making homemade milkshakes. She asked what kind we would like and Dane said strawberry. So she started to make it and she put it in a cup. Well his was really think and when he tipped the cup up to drink it it spilled out on his face. He tried to tip mine up on me but i had better luck than he did! I guess thats what he gets for being impatiant.
This was sometime while Dane was deployed...i think right before he came home last Feburary. I was bored one night and my friend was taking pictures and i was like WAIT! and i grabbed this had that i got on a trip to Lagoon in Utah with my Dad a while ago. She thought it was so crazy that she took several pictures so i finally started posing for them..this one eneded up the best. (Yes the flag on the window is the Army Flag)
This is an arrangement i made while i was working at The Rose Shop. It just happened that every flower i put in there was bending to the left. I tried to fix this and i was working on trying to make it look striaght when my manager came over to see what was taking me so long with a simple arrnagement. I showed her the problem and she thought it was hilarious. She said it looked great and that she wanted to send it out like that. I thought it was so funny i took a few pictures...I really thought Misha was going to be mad. I was glad she thought it was funny.

This was in New York when my chior went there to sing at Carnige Hall. He was just standing on the sidewalk in front of the mall. I thought it was funny and couldnt figure out why they needed a big Elme there so i asked for a picture.

I want you! To be a US ARMY WIFE!

 

I dont know if you have seen "The Notebook" but my favorite line in that movie is the one on this picture "If you're a bird....I'm a bird" basically the point they are trying to make is that wherever we go, we go together. I will follow Dane whereever the military takes him and i will try very hard not to complain. I love you Dane. Thanks for the great years....hopefully there will be many great years to come.

1 comment: