Saturday, March 13, 2010

Kinda a Rant...

Im really frustrated today with Colorado, I'm glad we are moving! I got fired today because i gave my notice to my boss yesterday. I told her that when she hired me i had no idea that i would moving this soon (although i had warned her that we were trying to move) and that i was sorry but my last day would have to be the 26th of this month; 2 weeks from yesterday. I get a TEXT MESSAGE today explaining that i am no longer needed and that the paycheck i got yesterday should make us even. I am extremely upset because im not sure how we are going to pay our car payment next month....we really needed that money. I also think it was quite rude of her to not even call me. She told me that i didnt do anything wrong and she was thankful that i watched her kids for us but that she needed stability for her kids. I don't understand how firing me (without even letting me say goodbye) 2 weeks earlier than im quitting would really matter too much. Its not as if i was coming back for 3 days and leaving. And now her kids are thinking that i will be coming back, they hugged and kissed me yesterday and said that they would see me on monday....now i will just never come back. Is that better for her kids? To think that i just abandoned them. I am going to miss those kids, and it sucks for me too, to not be able to say goodbye. I thought that because she was military she would at least understand that i dont exactly like moving and getting a new job and i really needed that money. The sad thing is, this isnt the first time that this has happened in Colorado. When i quit my tanning job i gave my two weeks notice and they just asked me not to come back again. Both situations i did nothing wrong (in fact at One Sunsational Tan their records showed that i was their highest selling employee). Apparently in Colorado people dont have a problem being extremely rude for no reason.

1 comment:

  1. That's just tacky and rude. Don't give it a second thought, it's their loss.

    ReplyDelete