Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Age Of Computers

You know, sometimes i dont like living in the technology age. Don't get me wrong, i love that i can speak to all of my friends that i have around the country and in other countries even. I love that when i get to the store i can call my husband to remind me what i was supposed to be picking up. However, i think that sometimes we go too far. Temptaion is much higher with the world that we live in. Its not easy to trust people. There is always a loophole it seems with this world. Cell phones, facebook, myspace, email, twitter...all of it. There are secrets that we can keep from each other on every forum. Im grateful that it is easy to get in touch with someone when there is an emergency...or even when you just need a friend. But i wish the world wasnt so wraught with sin and deception.

No comments:

Post a Comment