Saturday, February 14, 2009

Our Little Pear Tree

So when we were setting up this blog we were trying to think of something to call it. We decided since we are the Partridges that would make our life the Pear Tree. Therefore, this blog about aforesaid life is the Pear Tree. I guess this is where i tell you about our life...like every other Blogger out there. I am 18 and my husband Dane is 20. Dane just came back from his first tour to Iraq. We are currently living in Killeen Tx right off Fort Hood. As of now my husband actually is coded for Ft. Carson, CO. For those of you who are wondering what is going on...We might move to Carson we might not....Its all up in the air right now. We just signed the lease for a cozy 2 bedroom apartment and got some nice furniture for a good price. Its nice to have him home from Iraq and be able to build our life together. I guess thats all my fruit for today...Happy Valentines Day everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment